Rectangular Pillow Case Only
These throw pillows are precision-cut and hand-sewn to serve as the perfect decorative accent.
This pillow’s rectangular shape is and perfect for a decorative accent – and comfortable if you get it with the stuffing. It’s made of 100% polyester, and has a Teflon coating that wicks moisture.
- Made of 100% pre-shrunk polyester
- Moisture-repellent Teflon coating
- Linen feel
- Rectangular shape
- Double-sided printing
- Printed, cut, and hand-sewn by our in-house team
This product is made on demand.
Print File Guideline:
Placement: All-over print
Sizes: One size
Print file size: 13” x 21”
Print file template: Download
- Submit PNG or PSD files
We recommend submitting your files in PNG or PSD format with at least 150 DPI.
- Set files to RGB color space
Make sure your print file is set to the RGB color space.
- Use full-bleed images
Your image should cover the entire print area to ensure maximum coverage.
- Keep important elements in the safe print area
All-over product files are scalable, so keep all important graphics or text within the safe print area.
- Outline your fonts
All fonts should be converted to outlines unless your graphics are in PNG format. That way you don’t have to send us the font files.
- Remove template guidelines
When using our templates, turn off the guideline layers before saving your files. If you don’t turn them off, they’ll show up on the print.
Tips for best results
- Patterns and full-bleed images usually turn out the best.
- Any space that isn’t covered by your graphics will show the bare product.
- If you want to print a custom logo on your cut & sew products, you need to create and submit a separate print file. These are printed on a white background, so white graphics won’t be visible.
- If you want both sides of the pillow printed, you need to provide two print files.
Cut & sew disclaimers
- We can’t guarantee exact placement and pattern alignment.
- It’s not possible to perfectly align patterns or images from front to back.
Print file size: 13'' x 21''
Print technique: Cut & Sew