Sublimation Cut & Sew Tank Top
A dye-printing technique that allows for your ideas to be displayed at their max potential.
A dye-printing technique that allows for your ideas to be displayed at their max potential. The bold color, lightweight material, and “all-over” printable area are the definition of cool – so what are you waiting for? Take your brand to new heights!
This form-fitting, sublimation tank top is a must have! Each top is cut and sewn in-house after printing, giving you a true all-over design.
– Available in sizes XS-XL
– Imported fabric: 82% polyester/18% spandex
– Printed, cut, and hand-sewn by our in-house team
– Material has a four-way stretch, so fabric stretches and recovers on the cross and lengthwise grains
– Made with a smooth and comfortable microfiber yarn
– Top sits just below the hips
– It has a dipped hem, which means the back is slightly longer than the front
In order to print high quality prints, we need high quality print files. So here are print file design guidelines.
All print files must be scaled to print size. Graphics that do not meet our guidelines might not be printed correctly.
- Exact placement cannot be guaranteed.
- Exact pattern alignment on seams cannot be guaranteed.
- Making a seamless image that goes from front to back is not possible.
- This item is cut and sewn after printing and sublimating.
- Best when designed with patterns and full bleed images.
- Text placement will not be precise.
- Price includes full print.
- Any space without graphics prints out white.
- Top stitching can be either black or white thread.
Matching your design on both sides
The 46″x31″ print file is scaled down proportionately for smaller shirt sizes. Maintain dimensions when saving and uploading to us.
The logo is sized 2″x1″.
Must follow print file guides
- File formats
Please submit your files in JPG, PNG or PSD format/at least 150 dpi.
- File dimensions & uploading
Please maintain dimensions when saving and uploading to us.
We suggest full-bleed images to avoid white areas around the edges of the shirt.
Remove guidelines when saving image-based file (.JPG or .PNG).
- Outline your fonts
All fonts in the print files should be converted to outlines so you don’t have to send over the font files.